Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
The Research Office aims to promote research culture and support the research related professional activities for the College by providing effective and efficient administrative services, which in line with the College’s strategic goals.
We endeavor to develop and strengthen the research capabilities of the College, thus enhancing teaching and learning through the transfer of research knowledge and experience.
- To enrich the research skills and knowledge of academic staff;
- To strengthen the general research support to academic staff;
- To enhance the research collaboration opportunity;
- To identify funding opportunities;
- To facilitate the sharing of research knowledge and updates;
- To co-ordinate the ethics clearance and safety approval of research projects.